Sunday, March 22, 2015

Hopscotch Folio Album


I'm really happy with my Hopscotch Folio / Flipper / Waterfall album for step son Tom, and I refuse to go with the opinion of some ladies that this range is just for girls because it includes a dash of pink. :-) I have brought out the orange and blues more, so to me it just looks bright and cheerful.
It was a great range to go with when showing off photos from his parachute jump in the summer.
 I used stamps from the Hopscotch Workshop on the Go kit. These are fab titles I can see me using for all sorts of scrapbook pages and mini albums such as this one.

To download the dimensions of the cuts, here is my brief workshop guide. It's not very detailed but will give you an idea of the sizes I cut the sheets to.
For a video showing you my completed Seaside Version, click here:

No comments:

Post a Comment