Friday, August 1, 2014

Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations Catalogue

Welcome to the Close to My Heart New Product Blog Hop!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! I am thrilled that you have taken the time to stop by.
There are so very many beautiful new products in the new magazine that it was really difficult for me to pick what to concentrate on this month. I am thoroughly looking forward to seeing all the amazing creations on the blog hop myself, and can't wait till I can flit about to look at everyone's posts!
In order to join in the inspiration, just click on the graphic below and you will be taken to that person's blog.
Please leave a comment before heading off, and above all, enjoy the tour!



I chose to concentrate on the gorgeous and very festive Confetti Wishes paper packet during the preview period.
This first little project is one I have been planning to create for quite some time, and is an 8" album. I cut the pages on the Cricut with colours co-ordinating with Confetti Wishes, and decorated each page on a birthday theme.







To create this project you will need
Confetti Wishes Workshop on the Go Kit - $53 NZ
My Creations 3-ring Album - $10 NZ
Cricut Artbooking Cartridge - $156 NZ
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely and fun book! I want to do one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully inspiring! I think this would make a great gift for the birthday boy or girl to scrapbook their own party. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty and colorful book. Perfect for birthday memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the colors in the papers and it makes a fun Birthday album too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little album! This looks like so much fun to create.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great album, Jo. Those papers are very cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jo, this album is fun and fabulous! Loving the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful! So bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun, bright & cheerful mini album!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute mini! I love the colours - so vibrant and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your project is so bright and cheerful! cute!

    ReplyDelete