Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Don't throw out your old catalogues just yet!!

I was looking through the online shop this weekend for a customer who had requested a stamp set form the old catalogue (replaced this month, February), and I was surprised at just how many of our old favourites are still available for purchase! So I have been through and marked a copy of the January book with crosses and ticks. I'm thinking that this will be useful to share with customers this Friday and Saturday at my workshops, and I know that other consultants will find it handy too.

Watch the video to see just how many stamp sets are still around. The consumables (papers, WOTGs, assortments, etc) are something to check on at time of sale, but the stamps are made to order, so if they are available today they are likely to be available till the end of the period.

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment