Sunday, September 29, 2013

Christmas Stamp Sets

I love Christmas. At the start of October I begin to think about my Christmas cards, and what I will make for my friends and family - yes, it may seem extremely early, but I often make my own stamped images, and this is something that takes a lot of time and organisation! Here are a couple of the stamps I've made in the past:

This year I really have no need to create my own stamps - I have found my perfect set, and it is called Glory to God. As you may have realised, I love the traditional nativity scene on a Christmas card... but there are many more Christmas stamp sets available in my online shop for you to browse. Prices range from $5 to $29. Head on over to my website to browse through these and other acrylic stamp sets.

 
Glory to God (set of 10) $29
 
Yuletide Greetings (set of 9) $29
 
Merry & Bright (set of 12) $23

Candyland (set of 8) $29
 
Santa's Greeting (set of 1) $5
 
Tree Delights (set of 1) $5
 
Christmas Village (set of 10) $29
 
Polar Bear Holiday (set of 8) $23



1 comment: