Thursday, August 15, 2013

Woodland Birthday

I was asked by a lovely friend to make a special card for a special man who turns 93 this weekend. He sounds like an absolutely amazing person and the "impressed, amazed, inspired by you" is
particularly appropriate.
I cut this project on the Cricut - the pre-loaded alphabet for the numerals, and the Artiste for the circle, shield, pennant and cog. The wee owl is from Stampin Up, along with the DSP for this card, from the Woodland Walk set.
I have finally started using my Cricut Cutting Guide, which I should really have used right from the start. But desperate as I was to start creating, I didn't bother to do the research and have stuffed my first mat. By using the guide now I am making perfect cuts every time.
Do you have a Cricut? Make sure you download the Cricut Cutting Guide! It's wonderful - and FREE.
Thinking of getting a Cricut? You need to get the guide, and follow it from day one. It will save your blades and mats unnecessary maltreatment!

1 comment: