Monday, August 12, 2013

Swing Birthday Card and Gift Duo

Creating a Swing Card is easy peasy on the Cricut. There are nine different designs of swing card to choose from on the Artiste cartridge. I selected the shield because I knew that I wanted to use the co-ordinating stamp set.
I cut the swing card at 5.75", which allowed me to cut the shield shape at 2" (appropriate for the stamp) and still retain the green edge around the raised shield shape.
I cut the green gift card holder at 5", which was perfect to fit a regular sized Prezzy Card into. I cut a couple of spare gift card holders at 4.5" out of the chocolate paper, giving me a perfect insert for the inside of the card. The sentiment banner I cut at 1.25", simply following the size indicated on the stamp set.

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Jo and your blog is looking fantastic.

    ReplyDelete