Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mainly Music Page

Time for another scrapbook page! I haven't written any new posts for a while, and it's been a long time since I showed you all what I've been working on... so it's about time!

I made this page with photos taken at the Life Church Mainly Music sessions last winter. Matthew, Emma and I go to these every Monday, and we all love them. Here you can see Matthew enjoying Ann's buzzy bee rhyme about the bees in the hive. He's trying to copy what she does with her hands.

The carpet at Life Church is a vivid red - not easy to scrapbook - but CM's cranberry cardstock co-ordinated perfectly, and I used papers from the Cheerful power palette to go with the bright, kiddy theme.

I made the bees using my circle punch and punched vellum for the wings with the sweetheart maker.

1 comment:

  1. Jo what AB FAB pages.
    Don't the kids all look so little, boy how they have all grown since then.

    ReplyDelete