Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Just Add Ink Colour Combination

Lovely SU party at Ann's last night (thanks, Helen) where we made these gorgeous cards. I love the colour combination! Concord Crush has been on my wishlist for a while.

Anyway, the challenge at Just Add Ink this week is a colour combo, and for the first time EVER, I have all the colours, so I knew I just had to enter. Here is my entry, based on the ideas Helen gave us last night.

The colours are Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Old Olive and Crumb Cake. The stamp set is "Pocket Silhouettes", which I use a lot. The tools are Creative Memories: scallop punch, friendship maker, CCS ovals, and circle maker. All except for the Big Shot which is my newest gift to myself, with the top note die. I tend to use at least one piece of DSP on my cards, so this one, put together purely from cardstock, is a bit plain for me, but it will be easy to exchange the background for a piece of Cottage Wall DSP.

1 comment:

  1. Jo your card is stunning.
    I'm glad you enjoyed the workshop the other night.
    I also so nice to know you are recreating the card I prepare for workshops.

    ReplyDelete