Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Butterflies again!

Yes, the butterflies are getting a bit of a thrashing at present. In fact almost all my cards at the moment feature either the Butterflies or the Top Note die... I am loving my Big Shot!!
I discovered the "Less is More" blog last night when I was perusing people's lovely work. I love the way one blog leads you to another and before you know it you've visited a dozen new sites and enjoyed them all. Anyway, this site is definitely along my lines of card making, and the current sketch is lovely - so simple and elegant... here is my submission for this week.

Ingredients: Elegant Soiree DSP, Very Vanilla cardstock, Baja Breeze cardstock, and the Butterflies die with the Big Shot. Some nights it's nice to take a break from stamping; no mess!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jo,
    Sadly I haven't visited your blog for a while, but how lucky you found my new challenge blog with Mandi!!
    This is a fabulous card... as ever! I love the colours, some of my favourites.
    I hope that you'll join us on a weekly basis from now on!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really loving these butterflies you been doing using the Elegant Soiree DP and the colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo
    This is just beautiful
    Those papers are just lovely!
    Thanks for visiting other blogs, it;s great fun isn;t it!
    See you again
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, love the colour scheme. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo, I love butterflies...so your card really drew my eye! Of course,you just can't beat a blue and brown color combo...it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card - I love the butterfly

    ReplyDelete