Wednesday, March 23, 2011

ABC Christmas Card


Another Christmas Card! This time on ABC Christmas, a sketch was posted. I enjoyed using the sketch since it featured a circle, and gave me the perfect excuse to use my Madonna and Child stamp. This is one of my own creations, so I love using it because it is original.

I used the DSP from the Elegant Soiree pack, and the co-ordinating cardstock colours: Basic Grey, Crumb Cake and Baja Breeze. I used Basic Grey ink to stamp the image and then pieced paper to "colour" it in.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful card hunny! love the colours of your card, thanks for playing along with our challenge at ABC Christmas this time.... your card will only be eligable for the top 3 as our rules for this challenge are to use a Stamp Fairy image.....If you would like to be in with a chance of winning a prize, please join in
    using the freebie or any Stamp fairy image you maybe have already or one of the freebies at the Stamp fairy shop! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps there are lots of cute digi's at Stamp fairy Here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with a lovely image. Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas challenge. Carissa:)

    ReplyDelete