Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful to God

This week's Stampin Sisters in Christ challenge is to create something which expresses your thankfulness to God. I am so so so thankful for my children. They are beautiful and perfect and just so loving, and my heart swells when I cuddle them or play with them. Emma was baptised a couple of weeks back and her Godmother is Michele, who unfortunately couldn't be here as she lives in the UK, so this gift is to be sent for her.


This is the first time I've tried making an expanding album (again, thanks to Helen for your inspiration!) and I just ADORE it. I love everything about it... the size, the surprise the recipient will get when they open it, the fact that it will be so easy to send... just everything. It's such a lovely way of showing off special photos of a special event. Now I have to make a few more... suddenly I know what Mum and dad are getting for Christmas!

For this project I used all Strampin Up products. I used their lovely Bella Rose DSP, with Chocolate Chip and Pink Pirouette cardstocks for the bases. I strengthened the covers by covering some pieces of cardboard.










I'm pretty peeved that some of the photos are coming in sideways, and seem at a loss to rectify this... any ideas?







2 comments:

  1. Jo you did a fabulous job on this challenge, this is just beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.
    Have a blessed Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo this is stunning.
    Michelle will love it.

    ReplyDelete