Wednesday, June 30, 2010

July's Sketch Challenge

A new month - time for a new sketch challenge!

All you have to do to enter my sketch challenge is make a scrapbook page inspired by this sketch. Complete it at or before my July workshops. Bring it to the workshop in your area (or email me a picture if you can't be there this month) and I'll put you in the draw... it's that easy!



I would love you to have some CM product on your page if you have it... but if not, please don't let that stop you (after all, you just might just have some after entering...)

My July workshops are:
Christchurch, Saturday 10th 2pm.
Timaru, Thursday 15th 7pm.
Contact me to book your place.

Here is a picture of the page that inspired the sketch. Very simple and very geometric... don't you just love those accurate trimmers!

No comments:

Post a Comment