Monday, June 7, 2010

Genesis Chapter 1

The Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge this week is to feature an animal in your card... "make a card/project that has some kind of animal on it; i.e., a fish, bird, land mammal, or a creeping bug." I like the idea of the "creeping bug", so here is my birthday card for my wee cousin Connor.
I am loving using my punches at the moment, and this one features my circle punches, scallop punch and bubble maker. The papers are from the Cottage Garden DSP set.

3 comments:

  1. Aww I love the lady bugs. So cute=) Thanks for playing with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ. Hope to see you there next week!!

    ~Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo - what an adorable card - love the ladybugs, you have used your punches so creatively! I was in Wellington last week visiting my family and the weather was shocking - cold, wet and windy - I hope it is better down south!! Thank you for joining us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week, we would love to see you again next week! God bless you! (((Hugs)))
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo! I gave your "bonny blog" a
    "Bonny blog award!"

    ReplyDelete