Sunday, February 28, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge 102

Here is the sketch design for this week from Taylored Expressions... what a talented lady. I have to admit to suddenly feeling rather overcome today by my total inexperience in the face of all these amazing ladies' blogs with such stunningly creative cards.
I had to really play around with this sketch before I made a card that I liked! I also had a really good surf through everyone else's ideas... so thank you very very much!


Baja Breeze ink, teamed with blue papers from Creative Memories' Discover Baby Boy set. The little heart embellishments were an experiment - I've been desperate to try making my own ever since watching this tutorial at Just Add Ink. I don't think the colours are perfect, but it was fun to try them out.
All comments welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment