Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Cube

I love this shape in my scrapbooks, it's so effective and it is really easy to do. I had a workshop the other night and showed a demo of how to make it, then the ladies cut a template from mine. It's actually relatively easy to make your own template to your own specific size, but for ease and speed, any diamond from a perfect hexagon will do. If anyone wants me to email them my directions sheet, let me know on jo.farmer@clear.net.nz, and I'll send you a pdf.The first photo is of the wee cube I have in Matthew's Wishes and Dreams Paper Album, which is the first time I had tried the cube. The second is of the diamonds I cut last week during the demo and I felt they were too good to throw out so I stuck them into his Playcentre scrapbook.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute stuff. I saw your comment on my blog and thought I would just let you know the Love Bug is still available as a hostess set in the main catalog. Let me know if you need info. I can lead you in the right direction. Great blog.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete